We are looking for Chemical Engineers!
Kimre, Inc. is a world leader in the design and implementation of innovative technologies which clean air and protect our environment to create a better world for future generations. Kimre has an amazing team and we are proud of "us." We operate like a family. Together we create, design and innovate. As a team member at Kimre, your ideas are heard and valued. As a privately-owned company, we have the flexibility to be ourselves which allows us to be passionate and creative, every day. Our combined experience is extensive. Our individual experience is powerful. Together, with you, we can make a difference in our environment.
As part of our technical sales team you will engineer solutions for pollution abatement issues using Kimre’s unique technology and products. Our top priority is customer satisfaction by delivering on time high quality products. As team member you will be a technical contributor and problem solver as well as an integral part of developing and maintaining relationships with customers.
Required Experience and Skills:
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in scrubber designs and operations and project management
- 5 years’ experience in process engineering and system designs
- Authorized to work in the United States
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- P.E. License
- Experience with Fiber Bed Filters/Candle Filters
- Mass Balance Modeling
Excellent salary based on experience with a full benefits package including health, dental, life, paid vacation and a 401K with company match.
Kimre is an equal opportunity employer. If interested please provide a resume and cover letter. You can apply directly to Kimre on LinkedIn.